Mental Health Counselor
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Mental health counseling support to the GDP by sitting at Govt. Hospitals or at the CBOs (Community Based Organizations) office for two days in a week.
- Regular coordination and communication within the project team and CBOs, Self-help groups, Platforms and Networks.
- Assist in designing, planning and implementing project activities and campaigns aiming related to Mental Health issues of GDP.
- Ensure effective liaison and network particularly with the Hospitals authorities and other organization working on Mental Health issues and update the progress as instructed from line management.
- Contribute in developing educational and awareness materials (i.e. Booklet, leaflet, poster, sticker etc.) focusing the Mental Health of GDP
- Ability to campaign on mental health issues to protect the rights of GDP
- Pro-active role in providing support to line management through reviewing the activities plan, working procedures, strategies revision as and when required.
- Assist in developing annual action plan for Mental Health related activities through assessing the needs and concerns of GDP.
- Conduct need based solidarity visit to the community who are victimized and affected by mental health issues and produce fact finding reports with proper record and evidences.
- Regular record keeping of Mental health counseling such as data generation, collection, preservation and produce weekly/monthly/quarterly report with case study and case investigation ensuring proper documentations
- Any other assignment as and when required by the management/concerned authority.
Employment Status: Contractual/Part-time, 2 days in a week and total days would be 8/9 in a month
- Master of Clinical Psychology
- Skills Required: Computer skill, Report Writing
- At least 1 year on relevant issues
- The applicants should have experience on Mental health counseling.
- Experience with Gender Diverse Population will be advantage for the applicants
- At most 35 years
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral in English and Bangla.
- Computer Skills - Must be able to operate Microsoft Word
Job Location: Dhaka, Sylhet, Khulna, Chattogram, Rajshahi
Daily Allowance: Tk. 2000 per session
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through " Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-Form"Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email to email@example.com the application on or before November 21, 2023.
"Bandhu has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards safeguarding. All employees are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct, Protection from Sexual Harassment Exploitation and Abuse (SHEA), Child Protection Policy, and Gender policy of Bandhu."
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
BANDHU is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers, contractors, and partners to share this commitment. Anyone employed with BANDHU agrees to sign and adhere to BANDHU'S, gender, Code of Conduct and Safeguarding (Children and Vulnerable Adults) Policy.
Deadline : November 21, 2023